Uttarakhand Technical University has conducted Hackathon 2017 in collaboration with AICTE; AICTE is the statutory body and a national-level council for technical education, under Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development. Faculties of GRD IMT ; Ms Samreen Eram(HOD ECE), Ms Astha Sharma,Ms Neha Bhauguna & Ms Megha Kimothi were present at the event along with students.
They are organizers for Smart India Hackathon 2017 and have identified 15 problem statements for this initiative.
- Prediction of Admission & Jobs in Engineering & Technology /Management/Pharmacy with respect to demographic locations
- Standard Course Curriculum Design for all the Universities across India
- One Point Student/Faculty Details Verification through Functional Application Software
- One Point Student Verification through Mobile Application
- Attractive website design with innovative ideas for AICTE
- Attractive Mobile App for AICTE providing information on activities
- Interlinking of School education, Higher education and Technical education at all levels throughout the country.
- Interlinking of Campus placement in Technical institutes/Higher Educational Institutes and Universities throughout the country.
- Knowledge platform for sharing the project works taken up by the students in Technical/Higher Educational Institutes and Universities throughout the country.
- Single National Academic Calendar for Universities is wanted
- Open Data of Universities is lacking.
- Lack of information on Public research sources and availability, cost, etc.
- Lack of information about Academic Activities in single platform
- Career dendrogram
- Lack of sustainability in appointment of Faculty in Higher Educational Institutions/Colleges.
- Guidelines for Participation of Colleges and Universities.
Maximum 6 entries from college/university .
1 entry = team of 6 students in which 1 girl is mandatory.
Single Point Contact (SPOC) registration through which they directly communicate & solve any participant’s query.
last date for registration =31st January 2017
Interested candidate can pick any project from all available 598 problems and suggest real time idea for its solution. 29 ministries provided their problems in given below site.
Email ID: email@example.com